Loading...

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Scholarship and Home Going Fundraiser

"I am trying to take some of the weight off of my family. The first need is for Sarah's college account. We spent her funds during the time period when I didn't have health insurance. The second, and most time sensitive, event is for my burial. My bile ducts are blocked. The tumours have grown over and around the opening. It may be 2 to 3 weeks at most before my liver is no longer functioning. Please, please, please give so that I can be put into the earth with a small measure of dignity. If not for me, for my children. Please send money orders, checks or stop by our home to contribute  La Vonda R. Staples, 529 Queen Ann Drive MO 63042. Telephone: 314-731-1176" -  La Vonda Staples

0 comments:

Karibu kwenye ulingo wa kutafakari kuhusu tunapotoka,tulipo,tuendako na namna ambavyo tutafika huko tuendako/Welcome to a platform for reflecting on where we are coming from, where we are, where we are going and how we will get there

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP